Apr 6th 2021
DEMO NIGHT IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!
You've heard about the "Return of the Mack," and we know you've heard that Backstreet is back ( alright!), but this return is much, MUCH bigger and better! You know it, Red Apple® is hosting the epic return of our DEMO NIGHT, Drive-In style!
That's right pyros, we're live this year (go home 2020, you're drunk) as we're going all in to celebrate with each and every one of you who make Red Apple® possible! Yup yup, on May 8th, 2021, plan on spending the day with us as we're opening our doors early and closing them late. And we're also putting on the most incredible show of fireworks at at our Pahrump Shoot Site (located at 3770 Fox Avenue, Pahrump, Nevada - 89048) when the sun sets, so get your tailgating crew ready to party!
It's our tenth anniversary, so we are ready to party hardy and get down with our bad selves! (People still say that, right?) Not only is our fireworks show going to be insanely spectacular, we are going to have our biggest finale yet with the most firing positions we've ever staged! So you best make sure that'd your body is ready because this is legit going to be #litAF™, boys and girls!
Here are the details, so to quote Van Wilder, "write this down":
Demo Night Schedule & Details:
- Check-in starts at 9:00am at our store in Pahrump!
- To check-in, you will need your confirmation email & ID.
- Limited edition Red Apple® Demo Night T-Shirts will be available for purchase!
- Didn't pre-purchase food? You will be able to purchase food directly from the food trucks.
- The Pahrump store opens at 8:00am & we'll be open LATE after the show!
- We'll be LOADED with tons of amazing new fireworks by the CASE & by the piece! It's time to stock up!
At the Store
- Click here for directions to the shoot site.
- The shoot site will open at noon for tailgating & parking. Please keep your area clean.
- Drones are allowed, but cannot be flown over the shoot site.
- The front row of parking is will be blocked off with cones. Anyone parked there without a parking pass will be asked to relocate.
- Food trucks will start serving around 4:00pm.
- Fireworks will begin as soon as it's dark enough. Sunset is around 7:35pm, so we hope to start makin' noise around 8:00pm.
- NO FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND CAN BE LIT OR USED ON SITE!
At the Shoot Site
- Pens & pencils for taking notes.
- Flashlights & headlamps.
- Drinks & snacks.
- Comfortable seating.
- Sweatshirts & jackets - it can get cold in the desert!
- Sunscreen & hat.
What to bring
It's been a year since we've all been able to blow stuff up together, but that ends on May 8th! We'll see you soon, #Pyrosquad™!